Personal CopyRight ©





Sunday, 13 November 2011

♥Saturday

An afternoon, I going out with my schoolmate :) 
Thye and Bao Xian. 
hehe, promised with them watch the movie at Jb. 

The time when I waiting both of them knock off, suddenly the rainning heavily and the thunder sound was so fierce! 
I was afraid, and made me not dare to go and take a bath. 
hahahahaha 
I taught will forced be cancel. 


Hehe, the rain become small and the thunder never fierce :) 
Final desicion, we bought the ticket at bishan,4.40pm. 
I've to rush and meet them, I tot I'll be late. 
Ishh, the timing ngam ngam! hahahahah 





The man is very gentleman, hahahaha. 
I like it :) 
This movie quite funny, but not suitable for children. 




After watched this movie, we going to JB and take our dinner. 
Mcd! 
I tot Sg do not have Mcd, so we just going to JB and eat lor :) 






That's my Saturday :) 


I've to sleep, will continue update when I got free ya :) 
Good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment