Personal CopyRight ©





Friday, 11 November 2011

♥The record of us :)






The record of us, my family :) 
You're who the most important in my heart. 
My Love



A simple weekend back to hometown again, having a simple trip with my family and him 
Malacca, a city nearby my hometown. I go to there with my family often. 


Baba and little bro still working, I went to there with my mom and my bf first. 
When reached there, mama went to shopping and waiting baba and little bro coming, with my bro bought a watches gave to mama. She chose one :D 




Until 10++ only having my dinner, quite hungry :(( 


   Seafood My favourite, beside the village is a beach. relax ~~~~ 

after having our dinner, going back to aunt's house, we stay 1 night at her house. 
The next day, baba is going to meet his friend. 
Difficult to find a space at there, mama ask me take photo. 




After having our brunch, we go to dataran pahlawan shopping. 
I only bought a pair of shoes, till around 3pm. I've to rush back to Johor Bahru with him. 


I wonder why suddenly I dropped my tears when I wish to break up with my family. 
Just miss them :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment