Actually I'm free every week :D
I went to malacca last week, ya! Again and again!
Because I call my baba, I told him I wish to go the toilet bowl restaurant and wish to eat the kuih lapis at malacca!
Baba answer me okay immediate! hahahahaha
Unlucky, before the day I went back to my home town.
I was fall at the bus terminal! They got a lots of people at there and waiting the bus!
Quite shame, I cried at the time.
In additional, I'm waiting my bf and help me up! IDK where he went, lastly I stand up with myself.
Grhhhhh, my hand and legs get injured! Wuwuwuwuwuwu :(
pain! pain! pain!
Just stop at here! :)
On the way to malacca.
With my cousin, we look alike right? hahahahahaha.
First, we go to the toilet bowl restaurant!
Disappointed, be full in the restaurant! be forced to cancelled :(
We changed to food court inside the shopping.
After lunch, we started to shopping, hehehe
When shopping, mama can forget me and baba.
Baba together with me, I go and see see whether got things need to buy or not.
Thanks baba, baba paid the items all I wish to buy :)
After shopping, we take a break and tea at 'sam shu gong'
The coffee quite nice
Errmmm.
Eyyyy, forget something. Before go to 'sam shu gong'
We going to kuih lapis, hehehehe! So excited,
MANATAHU!!!!!
AKU MAHU MAKAN LAH!!!!
where got such thing? both of the places also like that one :( So we just chose to 'sam shu gong'
After tea, I going to foot massage with baba.
Pain much :((
Just all, hahahaha!
Bye bye.
I'll be back, toilet bowl restaurant and kuih lapis! Hng!





No comments:
Post a Comment