Personal CopyRight ©





Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Saturday + Sunday, my life :D



Good morning every one :) wakes up and going out to jb and take our brunch. 
Slept till 10++ am, after shower and prepare. 
Direct go to our brunch :)

I drive the car from kota tinggi to this restaurant :)
Afraid + nervous. ==||





Yummy yummy! This restaurant also is my mom favorite. 



huh! Our stomach are full, going to holiday plaza. 
Bought movie and the phone case, damn cheap! 
hahaha! 


3 for RM20. 



Pink case is my first chose :) 
Actually want to search the 3 case, but cannot get it. 
I tried to search the same case for galaxy S, galaxy S2 and I-Phone 4.




Oh! little Jade Jade, I miss her. 



 
Miss Jun Jun, pretty girl! hahahaha 




Recently



Quite like Nicky Wu! 
going to crazy! hahahahahaha






Nothing for this  photo, Just miss :) 
be cheer! 





Recently - job! 

Job, you always give me trouble. 
Now, no ones willing help and give me suggestion and encourage. 
But, luckily I've my friendly colleagues. 

Even the purchasing is better offer then customer services! 
My lastly chose, never be change. 

Hopefully, my chose is correct. 

No comments:

Post a Comment