When the future hinges on the next words that are said, don't let logic interfence, believe your heart instead
Personal CopyRight ©
Wednesday, 2 May 2012
Long weekend :))
I'd able to enjoyed my long weekend with family and my friends.
Finally, I had met with my babes them.
They're quite fine!! Thanks god..
Saturday, cooking days :)
for whole family.
Baba, brothers, my bf and popo!!
Yeah, but the second times I cooked, a bit worst than first times.
I think I need to practice frequency.
Sunday, having breakfast with family.
After that, we were going to temple.
After temple, we were going to one segamat.
The latest shopping center in segamat.
Baba signed a package for family photos.
Monday, woke up earlier and follow mama go to settle my things.
And and and finally,
I've apply the debit card with the hello kitty drawing :)
After tea with popo.
I was going back to Kota with him
waiting for family come and meet us.
The last holidays, together with family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment