When the future hinges on the next words that are said, don't let logic interfence, believe your heart instead
Personal CopyRight ©
Wednesday, 2 May 2012
428 bersih + babe's birthday
Today's outfit
The Date : 28.4.2012
The date for today, is quite uncommon.
BERSIH!! stop lynas!! Save Malaysia.
Held at Kuala Lumpur, the worst thing is I can't join it :(
The second thing is my babe Xiao Man's birthday.
Celebrated with her after work.
Wait for her to knock off, we totally tea 3 times at that night :(
She had knock off finally.
We were going to Dream World celebrated her birthday.
Happy Birthday to Xiao Man..
WE!!! 4 in LOVE..
hahahaha
PS:
I am very luckily that's I had deactivated my FB.
I can't know fucking else talking non-sense about me at fb even I do nothing :)
I'm happy that my life reduced those gossip!
I'd never to bother your issues.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment