Shit! I was getting insomnia last night!
Lying on my bed since 10.30pm till 11.45pm, I still can't fall asleep :(
Because of the 'F' weather! Damn hot, I cannot fall asleep easily!
feeling hard...
When I was my home.
The whole air-con only for me!
At Singapore, even a small fan gonna to share with roommate!
Life Sucks!
this kind of life, far away from me!
Please!
I don't really like!
Every morning, I couldn't turn on the light.
I worried will be harassed my roommate.
I do not have a large mirror for dresses up myself.
someone laugh me do not know how to dresses up myself and try to saying I'm bad tasted!
I'm poisoning of watching drama.
after back home, I do not have television.
No matter how small of the room, I also need to share with else,
because I've no money to rent whole room.
I was insomnia frequency! that's caused me couldn't concentrate on my job!
No ones understand me!
Finally decision, I gonna to moving out to JB at end of June!
Hope my life will become better!!
No comments:
Post a Comment