When the future hinges on the next words that are said, don't let logic interfence, believe your heart instead
Personal CopyRight ©
Thursday, 19 April 2012
think positive :)
That's exactly, think positive :)
The movie which I think meaningful and touching, We not naughty.
From Singapore, I quite like this movie.
I have known that quite a lot of gossips around with me,
but Idc with it. Just being myself
I won't be the stupid fight with your for nothing.
I knew that you're like to make arguing with people.
But, I'm different with you.
I'll use my brain to think that's whether worth or not.
I'm rather to think a way how to earn more money.
No only bought a Rm150's watches, kept show off to the rest!
Idiot, hehe.
do you know why you like to show off to the other? Because you won't have it before.
Once you had it, you'll think a way for yourself to show off it.
Please, I won't envy, jealous or think you're very proud.
Your action only made me think that! CHILDISH!!!
wakaka, so funny.
you make the world laugh to you_boomerang!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment