Personal CopyRight ©





Thursday, 12 April 2012

Life Sucks!!!

Life Sucks...!!!!

Job : hear so good, give me a lot if chance and took many course for improved myself. 
what's the rubbish? only treat me as a back up? you all taught I'm unable to do anything? 
Is you all never give me a chance to try it. I want to leave, don't want to let me break the bond.

What to do? You all don' t want to give me a chance to try it. Every days I come back to company nothing to do since 8am to 5pm. Please? think it about me? I don' t want to spend off my limited time during nothing. I have a lot of target have to achieve.

I have to try something news, but I can't. I'm not an useless people, I'm able to try some news, I'm not only can sit at my work desk online or what. I need a lot of thing to do and spend my time for meaning.

I felt that what I'm doing currently, is no sense. Please, break my bond. I want to leave from this company. I don't want to do a back up. I want to have my own job. Every time once I pick up the call, I knew that's not looking for me. Only can transfer to else.

This kind of job, what's the meaning? Why I still insist for this? Won't! nothing let me insist it. Please, let me go.

No comments:

Post a Comment