Haha, when u looking at tittle, is'it u think : what's the odd tittle?
It's not a odd tittle actually,
It's the whole day activities I mixed it :))
Friday Morning, I went to Malacca see doctor
My ugly skin :( annoys me long time ago.
Thanks to him :) He applied the annual leave and go together with me :)
We on the way going to ..
Erm, we saw an accident..
The new car~ going to bastard already -.- sob sob
The hospital I went to, PANTAI
A lot of patients
Had to waited a least an hour..
Damn..
Both of us ninny :)
Don't know how to go to Dataran Pahlawan from Hospital
Actually only I'm ninny, because I went to Malacca often
Also can't recognize the journey.. Dumbest is me
Traffic jam...
peak hour on that time.. I expected!!
Hehe, we found the restaurant that I look forward to go to a long time..
Quite look forward to go to this restaurant..
May is Friday, seldom customer
Quite quiet!!
with my hubby boy inside the restaurant..
The waitress and waiter didn't felt weigh why both of us took a lot of pictures,
Maybe most of the customer also did the same thing with us :)
These are the foods we ordered, not dare ordered too much
because we can't finished even those are a bit :)
These are the desert we ordered..
Actually I tot the shit is ice-cream..
It's not, is ice..
No comments:
Post a Comment