Personal CopyRight ©





Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Family dinner :)

Hey, let me continue with the last post.. 
After malacca, I rush back to Segamat.. 
While on the way going back to Segamt from Malacca.. 


I had quarrel with my hubby boy, broken heart :( 
He was cried in front of me :( 
I'm worst gf :( Sorry hubby boy... 


When arrived home, we took a bath quickly.. 
After that have to go out fetch brother at Upwell.. 
So exactly he back on the time before we take lunch :) 


Thanks my hubby boy took this picture for me.. 
When I saw it, I said : Wa, very slim hor.. Thanks a lot.. 




Both of us again xD 



Lack one of the dishes.. hahaha 




The last of dishes, abalone :)) 


After the dinner with family, I'm going to attend Jia jia's buffet at her house :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment