When the future hinges on the next words that are said, don't let logic interfence, believe your heart instead
Personal CopyRight ©
Thursday, 9 February 2012
kluang day ❤
Received my baba's calls, he asked me whether free to go to kluang at Sunday or not..
He said wants to go to visit our aunts, a number of years did not going to visit her..
Luckily Kota is near with Kluang.
Go to Kluang from Kota only need 1 hour, is him!!!
Carried me to go, and together with me :))
We are on the way going to, a sunny day....:(
I don't really like it!!!
Very hot, it'll make my skin become dark dark!!!
Hair's colour is changed a lot.. after a number of month
I'll change it, cannot change at this moment..
because my hairs is dry and messy than grass..... haha xD
I miss the bread made from my aunts, is quite delicious and special..
I have take away few type of bread made from my aunts to his family..
Those little girls were told me : 姐姐,很好吃勒
Skip with the life.. :)) life is happy because together with him and my beloved family!!!
Change to my job status, how about with my job?
This is the second I stay in my new department.
Should I able to handle this occupation??
I think is not, quite difficult communicate with some customer, different country different language!!
Huh, I'll try my best and keep going on..
My big big boss asked me, Super girl? I answered: yup, I wants to be!!
hahha...
A small story about the work sucks!!!
QA manager was asked me attended a meeting at Tuesday morning.
Attendees :Trainer, Packing staff, store man, production planner, Qc, (production planner manager a.k.a W = last admin), QA manager, (the big big boss from Germany a.k.a G) and me..
I wonder why I have to attended with this meeting.
Because I think it's non-necessary to me!!
Let go, we get a started with this story.
Trainer would explain something to us, she needed to write at the large paper in front of us.
We realized the paper were finished.
G look at W and asked : where is the new paper?
W answered : I don't know, I already half year not working with this occupation. This is not my job..
I'm be felt afraid on that time, because I hand over with the occupation which is admin..
G was looking for the new paper, he look like angry...
I asked my colleague, what's the size of the paper? I wish to purchase it..
Not need to buy, on top the cabinet still have a number of boxes...
So, can you all get what's I means?? heheheh!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment