When the future hinges on the next words that are said, don't let logic interfence, believe your heart instead
Personal CopyRight ©
Monday, 27 February 2012
Exam 27.2.2012
'EXAM'
A word make me afraid.
Today, I had to faced it :)
My felt, I'm going to bastard!! :$
didn't improved,haha
When I get my result..
What the Sucks??
Only improved 1 level???
Shit....
About the speaking and writing, I'll get the result after 3 weeks :))
Back to work tomorrow..
When arrived home, I washed my fan..
Inside my heart was thinking : Don't want share the fan w my roommate, because never wash before..!! haha
A lot of dirty clothes have to wash.. many thing to do!
After exam, I really needed to take a long rest..
After a number of month, I have to find some course again...
Just all.. Bye :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment