Personal CopyRight ©





Monday, 10 September 2012

❤Week 37




Look at my photos, I don't know whether anyones realize that's my left eye and right eye is different.
BIG and SMALL..
❤ MERCEDES..Yeah


Simply weekend for us again, stay at Kota Tinggi this week and I had saw the dragon boy.
I didn't know the baby boy look like his daddy or mummy. But I ensure the baby having a pair of  BIG eyes.
The best moment is when a family increased one more memeber



I really really BUEH TAHAN these 'chop' of my hair, messy? grass? dry?
You can't even describe right?


Must be hardwork to do treatment and take care of  it..
Not gonna to dye any color until next Lunar New Year.
going to rebond my hair and curl my bang at end of the year!




Finally we had some 'action' for Saturday while we at Kota Tinggi.
We went to Gelang Patah met my ex-colleague and her bf.
Finished seafood we went to Ksl for nailart and walked around.
After that we planned to go to opposite of  Taman Sentosa for lut lut.

So shy that because of Singaporean lead Malaysian go for lut lut at Johor Bahru.
Haha, myself also can't understand why will be like that =[




End up, 天不作美
Raining heavily on the time. We gonna to canceled lut lut.
Nevermind, should have next time one




Jun Jun, I had knew her one year ago.
She is my bf's sister youngest daughter..
Quite naughty recently, but I'm dote on her muchhhhhhh





Jade Jade, the little princess from her family.
Every one dote her like diamond.. like 无价之宝❤

Even I seldom to see her, I also kept missing her..
Because she is cuteeee and make people love her.
I got long long long long time didn't see her.

Have to wait until mid-autumn festival just can see her.
Look forward!!

No comments:

Post a Comment