Personal CopyRight ©





Monday, 19 December 2011

Monday at December

Monday at December, nearly end of the year. What's the Monday in an office?
Almost manager going to on leave, production staff only left 4 person in today n tomorrow. hahahaha

Funny! More 4 days, I'm going to on leave till January :)
Quite exciting, I wish to enjoy my Holiday, and the most glad thing is: 13 months is coming out this week! hahahahaha.

I want to buy the thing what I want, and have to safe money too.
Feeling quite good on my job now, will little bit worry when the phone calling, worry myself cannot communicate with the customer in English. I'll try my best but :)

Somes time also shame when picking up the phone, exmaple: Ring ~ Ring ~
I: Heraeus shin-stsu
Customer: hi, Good afternoon. I want to find Siew her.
I: Yes, I'm
Customer: bla bla bla bla 99.9
I: Sorry?
Customer: bla bla bla bla
I: Sorry, I don't understand, hold on please

Past it to Jane, Jane communicate with the customer is nothing happened, I felt so weird why I don't understand what's the customer talking.
I asked Jane what's the customer talking? Jane was answer : Oh~ The customer want to buy silver!

OH MY GOD! Customer saying: I want to buy Silver.
I heard that : I want to find Siew her! quite shame :(

Recently, seldom to take photo! Haiz, before haven't get the camera. I was thinking, if I get a camera, sure I can take many photos. After I got the camera, I'm thinking, don't buy better :)Wasted my money! hahaha

Keep dozing off at office now,hehehe! having class tonight! Presentation? yup! I prepare done :)

Segamat is nearly to flood? Don't! Please :( Idw stuck at here.

No comments:

Post a Comment